Welcome back L. A. Is this Keeva with you?
Nice to meet you Keeva. Thank you for coming in today. I’ll try not to keep you here too long. Since your story is in the Montana area, I’m going to take a wild guess and say you were also born there?
- Yes. I was born in Helena, MT. I still live there.
Does it take a special kind of personality to live in that region?
- Perhaps. I am hard working, dedicated, easy to get along with. I’m kind and what to treat everyone fairly.
Do you have anyone with you in the Big Sky territory?
- My only living family member, Mac, a good friend of my grandmothers, Betty, and my employees, especially Lucy.
What about the rest of your family? Are they around?
- I had a fight with my mother. Her and my father went for a drive and they both died. That pain will live with me my whole life, and has been my darkest secret.
That sounds like it can get kind of lonely. Do you have a special someone you are seeing or dating?
- I am beginning to fall in love with the detective on my case, and I don’t think I can handle a relationship at this stage of my life.
If you keep your chin up, and trust your writer, I’m sure it will all work out in the end. Thank you Keeva for coming in today. And, thank you L.A. for coming by again.
If you would like to read more about Keeva, you can click on the image above to purchase your copy of Big Sky Siren today. If you would like to read more about L.A. Ramirez, you can read her Author’s Interview, visit her Amazon Author’s Page, blog, or Facebook. You can also find her on Twitter.