WARNING! WARNING! Extremely long post! This is from the junk/spam for the first half of the month ONLY! Yikes! I didn’t put out my end of the month, and so the deterrent effect faded more than I expected. Note to self – make sure to do this every month, or this is the result. (Yes, I did this once as a lark, and immediately noticed a decline in the amount of “spam” caught by the filter. Since then, it has been a monthly ritual, and source of humor. I try to treat the ones that look like real comments as such, the rest… bring on the trolls! They’re actually kind of funny.)
The most spammed article was my review of Jena Baxter’s Summer Shade, book 2 of her Pretentious Series.
From ***** on Mar 13, 2016 @ 14:31
Wonderful paintings! That is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the net. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this post higher! Come on over and consult with my site . Thank you =)
- I’m afraid I do not know which paintings you are referring to. Any images I have on my sight are photographs that I have found on WikiCommons and Pixabay or they are author’s photos and/or their cover images. No paintings here, though I will be glad to point you in the direction of several wonderful artists and painters I follow on other platforms.
From ***** on Mar 12, 2016 @ 15:41
I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks , I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?
- I check the blog daily, however right now the only posts I’m going to guarantee to continue on schedule are my author/character interviews. Life has not been kind to my schedule, so I haven’t had time to write as many posts as I’d like. When I’m not digging out from under a time crisis, the schedule has something new coming out daily with occasional days that have multiple posts. Though, the latter is very rare right now.
From ********** on Mar 10, 2016 @ 17:36
magnificent submit, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
- Thank you for your kind words. I am not the biggest blog, by a long shot, though my readership is slowly growing. I do continue to write, not just blog posts, but also on my novels when I’m not bogged down writing papers for class.
From ***** on Mar 10, 2016 @ 12:50
Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort.
- Thank you for your kind words, though you have completely managed to confuse me. I do not have a debate running at this time on my blog. The post your comment showed up on was a book review, which I would hope is not structured as a debate. Could you please clarify?
From ********** on Mar 9, 2016 @ 16:12
You can certainly see your skills within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.
- You are too kind. I always post honest reviews, sometimes brutally honest. Somehow the ability to shade the truth for one side or the other managed to skip me. Either that, or I wound up missing the day of school the teacher gave out that lesson.
From ***** on Mar 8, 2016 @ 10:37
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
- Thank you for your kind words. I have not yet broken any blogging records, nor has fame managed to find me. I do, however, have a steadily growing following, which has developed through my hard work. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit, and look forward to seeing you come back. There are many other posts to investigate besides my reviews, though I do tend to limit their availability. (I know, I’m mean, aren’t I?)
From ***** on Mar 8, 2016 @ 06:56
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I抣l be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
- I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and the review of Jena’s book. Right now, things are a bit slow, but here before long, I’ll be back up to speed, so be sure to check back often.
From ********** on Mar 8, 2016 @ 02:33
Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.
- I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Though, I freely admit I’m not expert. When I write my reviews, I share my honest opinions, and try to explain why I feel the way I do. As a fellow author, I tend to write reviews for the author, as well as potential readers, which gives me a unique reviewing style. If you are referring to other posts, unfortunately, I again have to admit to not being an expert. Any of my helpful article posts are written from personal experience. I know many of them are covering ground that has a massive amount of other information freely available, I just hope my small additions prove helpful to someone who may be struggling to understand or filter through the mass of information out there.
From ********** on Mar 8, 2016 @ 01:19
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part 🙂 I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
- You are quite welcome for whatever information I managed to clarify for you. However, your comment came in on a book review, so I am uncertain which post you are referring to. I have a couple of articles out designed to help bloggers and writers with less experience than I (and I admit to having a limited amount). Could you please clarify?
From ***** on Mar 7, 2016 @ 07:01
Great tremendous issues here. I am very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and i am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
- Several things are tremendously wrong with your request. First, I’m pretty certain English is not your native language. I can usually stumble through conversations using an online translator, like babblefish, but it’s obvious that points are being mistranslated, and that can lead to some humbling, and frustrating experiences I’d rather avoid. Secondly, unless you’re discussing the review of Summer Shade, I have no idea which article you’re referencing to even try to begin expanding on the discussion you’re talking about. And, thirdly, it’s extremely hard to send an email to an account that does not have a unique name. If you scan through the posts above this, you can see how many of them have the same generic asterisks in place of an account name. Lastly, I’ll be glad to post more articles about the point your interested in, but I do not offer out my email unless I know who it is going to. Not in today’s day and age.
- Sorry, friend, you’re out of luck on all three requests.
From ***** on Mar 7, 2016 @ 06:47
I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
- May I ask a simple question? OK, another one. What article are you referring to? When you post all of your comments to the same article, it makes it very hard to know which one you are talking about. While my characters (fictional, I promise!) may be able to read surface thoughts, I some how have managed to miss the classes needed to learn that gift myself. Especially via a digital forum.
- As for the layout, and upkeep, I’ll gladly take responsibility for that, and say thank you. WordPress provided the basic theme, I just put in the necessary elbow grease to make it uniquely mine.
From ***** on Mar 7, 2016 @ 06:21
Very well written story. It will be supportive to everyone who employess it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – looking forward to more posts.
- Please see the first question to the comment above. I’m not a temporal, digital mind reader, nor do I particularly want to be. It’s bad enough when I can read my own mind at times, I don’t need to complicate the fact by wandering around in someone else’s head, thank you.
From ***** on Mar 7, 2016 @ 04:28
Thank you for any other fantastic post. The place else may just anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the search for such information.
- OK, I’ll give. WHAT INFORMATION!?!??? From the way your comment, along with the last two have been phrased, I’m positive you are NOT referring to the book review. If you’d kindly do me the favor of leaving your comment on the article, even if it’s anonymous, that you’re seeking more information on, I’ll be glad to expand on the information, or even develop a new series relative to what I’ve posted. I just have to know what type of information you’re looking for. (And, for all I know, there may be something even more relevant for you in my list of references that I can point you to!)
From ********** on Mar 7, 2016 @ 03:38
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that youˇve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal website.
- Eep! ::Pulls hair:: see the comment above. Also, I’m not the world’s best speller. Heck, I’m probably somewhere in the middle on my spelling accuracy, but I’m afraid your translation software needs to be updated, or you may wish to use another one. My eyes are bleeding, ‘nuf said.
From ********** on Mar 7, 2016 @ 03:32
I would like to express thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from this problem. Just after surfing around through the online world and finding suggestions that were not helpful, I figured my entire life was well over. Living without the presence of approaches to the problems you’ve sorted out by way of your website is a critical case, and the ones which might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn’t come across your blog post. Your primary know-how and kindness in handling everything was precious. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a subject like this. I’m able to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for the expert and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your web sites to any individual who desires counselling about this issue.
- OK, please, please, PLEASE, if you are in any type of mental despair see a licensed counselor or therapist. I am not, will not, and have never billed this site as a counseling site. I do occasionally touch upon mental health issues, but these are facts that I have found around the internet, and are in no way, shape, or form intended to be used for treatment. The part of my life that I expose on this blog is not, never will be, and may only be partially influenced in the future a certified licensed counselor or mental health expert. I strongly, strongly, pleadingly beg you to NOT use this site for your therapy. Because of the themes in my books, I do post the occasional information about issues pertinent for those suffering from mental health disorders, as I said. However, I often do not post ALL the information about such issues. I will ensure that any future posts that touch on these subjects are flagged as opinions only, and should never bet accepted without consultation with a licensed counselor.
To be honest, of all the spammed messages I have received, this one is the most frightening. Precisely because there are too many individuals who should seek help from a licensed mental health professional but choose to pick out bits and pieces from random internet sources instead.
From ********** on Mar 3, 2016 @ 22:44
Awsome info and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thanks 🙂
- First I run across the above frightening post, then I get this one. I’m debating if I should consider myself insulted or not. Nah, not worth the emotional work up over the unintended slight.
- Before I can answer this, please define “professional”. If you mean someone who writes for profit, then any author of a book I have reviewed, along with myself would qualify. All of us hope to do more than pour our time, energy, and money into a project without some type of financial return. If you mean ghost writing, where you give someone a story concept, they write it so you can publish under your name, I have no idea. The few ghost writers I knew have either transitioned into writing for themselves, or found other modes of employment. I know there are still many who do ghost write, I just do not know, nor wish to know where they congregate. I have enough trouble discovering where those who enjoy books that wander through the darker side of fantasy hang out.
The next busiest post was my Junk Mail Humor post from last July.
From naruaeztoboz on Mar 12, 2016 @ 13:27
Make sure you maintain answers short, no greater than one to two minutes and your answers upbeat and conversational. Soon, drivers will be capable of listen to its personalized radio service within their vehicles. Baofeng uv-5r vs bf-f8+ Most radio hosts will not have read your book, or visited your internet site, or know who you are.
If you are doing, after that your range just jumped to potentially a huge selection of miles. Baofeng uv5ra range Owing to its compatibility and low costs on radio designs, analog radios are unlikely to have wiped off completely from your market.
The firms that are firing their employees: the reason is that they didn’t ephemeralize.
- Hmm, wonder if I should just save everyone the strain, and put up a post for spamer sales? Nah. We’d get more of the disjointed, nonsensical posts like this one. Anyone else make heads or tails out of what this one’s saying? Is this supposed to be some new radio, or some such?
From staleystottlar on Mar 2, 2016 @ 03:33
Here are some common terms that you will hear in the assistant director department of film production. Unfortunately, technology can be a fickle beast, and more often than we would like, hard drives become corrupted. What do you mean by tbh
On a chunk of paper–the one you retain handy when reading math articles–draw a backwards capital letter “L. Guys may start dressing nicer, doing their hair better, or otherwise change their appearance when they are thinking about asking a girl out.
- WTF? The start of this makes some sense, but it rapidly disintegrates into absolute junk. If you’re going to spam someone, would you do us the favor of at least trying to make sense? None of the ideas you’ve strung together go together. It’s like you tried to coerce a string of letters into the shortest unintelligible space imaginable. And, to be honest, I could have done it better.
From niedzwieckibilbrey on Feb 29, 2016 @ 16:40
Instead of cotton originating from the use of tissue paper Pekap Rimuvr. click here to Visit Altruistic Fashion – Entertainment – Beauty Tips.
Beauty tips beach He will then be capable of recommend some options considering your opinion or preference.
Wash your face with cocunut water when as soon as you come to your home from outside. After which, drinking several mouthful connected with water every hour can supply enough waters to our system.
- OK, so this one came in last month. It got hidden before I could take a closer look at it. However, now that it’s out in plain sight, I do have a word of advice. Try reading the “about” page of the blog you’re posting to. Why on Earth are you trying to peddle beauty tips on a writer’s blog? Wouldn’t it at least make more sense to track down a fashion, beauty, or make up blogger instead?
From markenhaese on Feb 29, 2016 @ 15:04
If it is made from sugar, flour, potatoes, rice or corn – just say no. This ice cream is soft, sweet and filled with delicious peanut butter flavor. Grams to cups flour calculator
- Really comment catcher, you’re starting to disappoint me. Where were these comments LAST month? Oh, well.
- Umm… Mark, did you even bother checking what type of blog you were spamming your comment on, or was this accidentally posted to the wrong one? It looks like your comment was supposed to be part of an ongoing conversation.
From lundsfordostrov on Feb 28, 2016 @ 20:56
Florists create many special arrangements in this flower for you to select from for this day. It is because of the, flowers are widely-used religiously inside our life. Flower images free download for mobile Stroll into a business office or at every other destination, a flower arrangement surely emanates perhaps the most common scent and relaxes the climate setting up a welcoming look.
Flowers used during funerals are typically white or light-coloured.
Today my new post also focuses within the resin flower cabochons, cabochons reviews.
- Well, I hate to tell you this, but there’s no one buying flowers on my site. Unless you happen to get really REALLY lucky, that is. I link the books I review out to Amazon, and my own works are linked to a reasonable number of the bigger retailers (I’m sure if you’re interested, you can look them up yourself. The only one I’m not on is GooglePlay – too many horror stories of their random price manipulations.) Other than that, there’s nothing else I even LIST as a sale item. Perhaps you might have better luck, Lundsfordostrov with a site dedicated to selling things? You know, maybe someplace like etsy or fivr?
- However, you did remind me. I need to work on getting some more swag made up for giveaways. I still don’t have enough to do any major promotions yet. At least not any that have prizes at the end of them.
From rouschhardgrave on Feb 28, 2016 @ 09:53
You plus your guests know “goodbye” compared to that uncomfortable metal bar that is certainly notoriously associated to purchasing a sofa bed mattress. Another good thing about designer sectional sleeper sofas is that they are available in variety of different styles and colors that are great for in your living area easily. These sofas might be pulled out into a bed to match guests who stay back the night.
You’ll also need to check that your existing bed linen fits the sofa bed you buy.
The family suite has a living room with a double sleeper sofa, two twin size sleeper chairs as well as a queen bed.
- Oh, dear. I hope your comment isn’t indicative of how boring you found the site. Then again, it probably is. How sad. You’re writing a review, but you don’t know how to read. Kind of frightening, actually. Is it because you’re sleeping all the time while you test out all these new sofas and sofa sleepers?
Followed by my About Me page.
From jake.conti on Mar 13, 2016 @ 15:24
Thank you, I have recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered
so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?
- Jake, in regards to the information I have posted on my “About Me” page, I would hope I’m positive. If not, then I’d be worried about how well I knew my self. If you are referring to another article, can you please clarify? For most of the information I post, I am offering my personal opinion, unless I specifically cite my source. The few exceptions relate to the topic of feral children. For those, I continue to search out more information, which is proving very elusive.
From lavondalinares on Mar 3, 2016 @ 20:40
It is possible for you to to get the unlimited VIP and Gold as a way to buy anything that you simply wish to find from the game store You shouldn’t hesitate and you should strive the brand new Cellular Strike on-line now.
- Is it possible Lavondalinares that you have the wrong service? I am an author, writing an author’s blog catering to other authors, bloggers, and writers, not to spammers or other unwelcome sales pitches. Perhaps if you actually read the page you landed on, instead of just dropping your spam out wherever you got kicked to this time you’d see an improvement on your ROI. I can guarantee you that what you are doing is not the most efficient way of doing business. Thanks for the laugh!
From wallacefreytag on Mar 2, 2016 @ 20:06
Along with our built in proxy support it makes it 100% protected and undetectable.
- Two questions for you Wallace. The first – what would be protected and undetectable? The second – I’m an author’s blog that WANTS to be found. Why would I wish to have a service that hides me from my readership? Perhaps if you’d read the page you landed on, you’d have realized you were in the wrong place. Please go peddle your wares somewhere else. Oh, and do it smartly. I’m sure that spamming doesn’t help your ROI figures at all.
After these bulk spams, the rest are all singleton comments, and so I’m lumping them together.
From gretchenbeer on the Game to Narrative (pt 3) post submitted Mar 3, 2016 @ 00:24
Cell Strike Hack has been tested on android and ios gadgets and we can verify that it does work.
- I can almost forgive you your spam Gretchen, but I suggest you go drink another beer, or sober up before you try again. (This one is peddling hacks for the game Mobile Strike). If you had actually read the article, instead of trusting your spam bot to actually find pertinent information, you’d have realized the content I have out in this article is for gamers who are working their role play games into a book narrative, not a video game. (Can you even make a book out of a video game work? I know some write fan fiction about their games, but a full-length novel?)
From ivoryhenry on the Hector’s Character Interview post submitted Mar 1, 2016 @ 23:00
you possibly can really want each one of many assets for the precise building. testing in addition to training of troops.
- Oh, this one is almost priceless. The interviewed character not only wasn’t military, he also found himself in really bad straights by the end of his tale. The comment has no relevance to the content of the article. Thank you so much for the laugh!
From DeniceAntich on Quoth’s Character Interview post submitted Mar 12, 2016 @ 00:26
There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.
- Denice, I am afraid I have no idea what you are referring to. Quoth is not my character. He was created by Joshua Tyler Calkins-Treworgy. I’ve linked his interview, which has information at the end about how to connect.
From kellemorrison on the post Leaving submitted on Mar 8, 2016 @ 23:22
obviously like your website however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll definitely come back again.
- I’m sorry you’ve been having trouble getting through some of my posts due to spelling errors. I freely admit that most of what I write I do “off the cuff” and don’t have time to go back and edit like I should. However, if it is in the short stories, flash fiction, or poetry, I don’t mind leaving the errors either. At the end of the year I’ll be collecting them together, pulling those particular posts from being easily found, and cleaning them up for a special project. The first group from last year is actually close to being finished, so keep an eye out for a big announcement in the next week or so.
If it’s in the informative posts – I catch what I can when I’m typing, but I’ll admit I’m no where near perfect. Those posts will continue to stand as they went out. There’s too much content for me to go back and edit and keep up with everything else on my plate. Even if I had a virtual assistant, I wouldn’t ask them to wade through the mass of content I’ve collected since I started blogging.