Welcome back to the Character Interview series. Today, Ian has returned, and brought one of his friends with him. Ian, do you wish to introduce the gentleman?
- [This is] Danjay (just Danjay)
No last name?
Then, Danjay it is. Danjay, since I know Ian writes science fiction, and since you are in an unusual uniform, I am going to stick my neck out, and ask if you are human, or alien.
- Human with a partially non-human ancestry
That’s an interesting mix. Do you work closely, or have human friends, or are they as unusual as you are?
- My two closest friends are an Elf and a Centaur (yes, this is still science fiction)
I can bet that makes finding accommodations for the night a rather interesting prospect. Would you change anything about your circumstances if you could?
- Rid myself of those non-human genes
Your ancestry is not the most respected then?
- One of my ancient ancestors is a Fairy – a two metre tall alien with telepathic powers that can be used to control others
That could be a bit disconcerting, all right. Do you have any fears related to this?
- That without my knowledge I have used the vestiges of those same powers on others.
That is definitely understandable. Perhaps, in time, you will know enough to understand when (or if) you are using your talents.
Ian, Danjay, thank you so much for stopping by today. Danjay, it has been a pleasure to meet you. Ian, it has been fun once again to learn more about the way you think.
If you enjoyed the interview, and wish to learn more about Danjay, the image above will take you to Amazon, where you can pick up his story for yourself.
If you enjoyed the interview, and wish for me to host one for you, please stop by my offered services page, and leave me a submission. I will get back with you as soon as possible. Don’t forget, tomorrow, Ian will be back. This time he will be bringing Gunther Kleim with him for an interview, so be sure to return. See you then!