Though I am only one person, I do my best to help serve the indie author community as if I were two, three, or even four people. We have a regular schedule of posts that go out every Friday and Sunday for interviews that I host with authors, both experienced and just getting started. Fridays are the author interviews, and Sundays are reserved for the character interviews.
I also do my level best to promote new authors through book reviews and helping with blog tours. The tours tend to stop by as I have time available, and the tour has a book I’m interested in (yes, I do get to pick and choose, I’m picky that way.) The new authors are those who have asked me to review their book, someone I have encountered in one of my author groups on Facebook or Goodreads, or even someone whom I have found through a random search of one of the online retailers.
To help others find their way around, I have divided the genres into five rough categories: Fantasy (my favorite by far), Science Fiction (a close second), Horror/thriller/mystery (interesting, especially if told well), Romance, Westerns, and other Fiction I just can’t classify (usually a mashup, and no one genre stands out for me), And the last of the groups – Non-fiction.
All of these pages are a work in progress, and I hope they never are finished. I tend to update about once a month, so be sure to check back periodically to see what I’ve added.
I do want to provide fair warning, however. If you are interested in the interviews, I’m working through a backlog that has me booked until mid-October. I will update this as things clear up, and I have more time slots available.
If you are still interested, then please fill out the contact form below. I promise, I don’t bite, and I will get back to you soonest to make arrangements for my services.
Oh, and just so you know… These are completely free!
- Author and character interviews
- Full interview posted with links provided so you can share the word among your friends and fans
- One tweet “splash” of 24 tweets the week after your interview(s) go live on the blog
- Periodic promotional splashes there after (Time slots permitting)
- We can accommodate up to two character interviews with each author interview posted.
- Please, keep the interviews PG. We reserve the right to edit the language if this request is not met.
- Erotica authors accepted, so long as the above requests are met. If your content cannot be edited into a PG format, we will cancel your interview, and email you the notice and reason.
- Book reviews
- The only genre that I do not read is erotica. If you send a romance with graphic scenes, I reserve the right to cancel the review.
- Please make sure your sale links are available
- Reviews posted here on this blog, on Goodreads (if the book is listed), Amazon and Smashwords (Author’s choice of platform.)
- Each platform receives a unique review
- Will send you links for the reviews once they go live, so you can share the word among your friends and fans
- A twitter “splash” of 24 tweets the week after your review goes live
- Periodic promotional “splashes” there after. Typically no less than once per month